Sunday, September 14, 2008

Inspiration: The Sartorialist

As a photographer, manager, home owner, human, I find I take inspiration from many places... a lot of them other blogs. So I'm starting a new series: Inspiration.

Today's inspiration was a random moment at a wedding. This guy is totally amazing. He's like Richard Little meets Tony Soprano in Brooklyn Park.

fashion

Awesome.
The Sartorialist is one of the first blogs I ever read (if Live Journal doesn't count). I don't actually dress with much of a fashion sense (my favorite accessories are my Frye Boots and my Anthropologie Sunglasses) but I can recognize one. Scott Schuman actually knows what fashion is, and I once asked if I could travel with him to be his Italian translator (he never responded, what a snob). I think the guy in this picture would probably fail out of Sartorialst school, but the image is definitely Scott Schuman inspired.

No comments: