Monday, February 23, 2009

How do you get millions of americans to switch their allegiance??

Coke or Pepsi?

For me I'd naturally choose Diet Pepsi, preferably with some type of whiskey to spice it up, without caring much if it Diet Coke was a fizzy cola flavored alternative. But now, Pepsi is my #1 choice (if i have the option).

Way to go Pepsico!! I'm proud of your new Obama inspired campaign (even if I don't understand it at times... what does LOVETC mean? Does me not knowing mean I'm old... or naive? Kyle, my Mom and I couldn't figure it out) as well as your support of PFLAG.

You have my vote. Oh, and you paid the Apples in Stereo for rights to their song? Double points! Pepsi, here I come.

Oh yeah, and if you're a big asshole and don't like gay people and want to boycott Pepsi because they support "the gays", you can figure out how to do that for yourself. No link provided.

No comments: