Tuesday, October 21, 2008

1st Anniversary

Kyle and I just celebrated our one year anniversary! The year has passed SO fast, and a ton of unexpected things happened this year, but it was great. We went to a cute B&B in Osceola, WI for two nights, and did a good amount of relaxing. I also tried my hand at some HDR stuff, as well as taking numerous other NON-HDR pictures. I'm not really sure how I feel about HDR, but it's fun to play with anyway.

HDR

versus one of the 8 images I merged together.

notHDR


and of course, side by side

sidebyside


(HDR left, SOOC RIGHT)
What do you think?

2 comments:

Erin said...

I VERY strongly prefer the SOOC shot.

La Vie Photography said...

This is so silly but I can't find your email or phone. having a party, your presence requested. can you get me your email?