Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanks!

I like to eat, and I ate plenty tonight.

Things I'm thankful for, in no particular order, except the 1st one

My husband, Kyle
Barack Obama
Family
Friends
Wine
Google reader
My camera
My new bra
Sam, Rosie and Tallulah
Lucy
Health insurance
CASA loans
Kyle's guitar
Foie Gras
Calphalon
Down comforters
Coffee
Truffles
Roasted chicken(fine, today I'll say roasted turkey)
The Mail lady
The Shins
Italy
RAW files
Compost bins
Nicolet Island
French fries
The internet
Blogger
Fall leaves
Big (the movie)
The 1st green of spring
Chile Rellenos
The Red Stag
Hardwood floors
The skyline
Curly hair
Bobbi Brown
DVR
Tim Gunn (and his guides to style)
Le Fabuleux destin d'Amelie Poulain
Babies
Cold milk
Pajamas


Good night... remember what you're thankful for

No comments: