Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cream cheese challenge

I have made this bold claim before, and I am making it now.

Cream cheese is good with everything.

An 18 year old punk I work with challenged me with this today. He said "nuh-huh (I swear, he actually said that) you can't tell me cream cheese would be good with lemonade". And without missing a beat I retorted "but if you mixed a little lemonade into cream cheese and put that on a muffin, I bet it'd be delicious!"

Try me, I bet I can make cream cheese taste good with anything. Stump me and I'll make you a cheesecake!

7 comments:

Justin Marx said...

Chocolate Ice Cream. Cheesecake Please!

Kate said...

False. Chocolate ice cream cake with cream cheese frosting: Delicious Next?

Justin said...

Raw Oysters.

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

Well seeing as I am ALLERGIC to raw oysters, this is both cheating and a stretch as I have never had them.

Lemon, tarragon, creme fraiche and cream cheese whipped together, dolloped on top of raw oysters and topped with some caviar.

Justin said...

I submit. You are the undisputed cream cheese master! Time perhaps for you to say goodbye to manoomin and move to Philadelphia.

Suzanne said...

Hmmmm...

Gin, kettle korn and mustard.