Saturday, February 21, 2009

More vacation

Yes, I realize I have completely skipped over our time in Grand Cayman. I will get there. Back to good old Houston, and my (2nd) Favorite Grocery store in the entire world. Seriously. Don't care about the fact that your 401k took a nose dive? Love food? You can't beat Central Market. The pictures I took were a short few before the produce guy asked me to stop. Actually he said "excuse me" and my response was "you want me to stop taking pictures?" and he said "yeahhhh". I know the drill. I say the same thing to our customers.

In the lush garden outside of my Utopia:
JJ1_2959

Radish and carrot heaven
JJ1_2967

Kohlrabi
JJ1_2970

What's taters precious?!?
JJ1_2973

Po-tay-tohs!
JJ1_2974

And a sneak peak of my new favorite niece! Also known as my old favorite niece, who now enjoys my company (OMG!!!) as well as chewing on rubber spatulas. FABULOUS!

JJ1_3002

No comments: